2 years of Loan Officer experience
- Pursuing pilot certificate. Always open to wisdom from experienced pilots.
- In my free time I serve as a Combat Medic in the Army Reserves
- In my extra free time I run a business moving biological liquids and solids
- Eagle Scout
- Sports enthusiast
- Avid Outdoorsman-Hunting & Fishing. I have some good stories.
“Aaron is really cool.” ~ Larry M.
17 years of banking experience
- Aircraft customers are a joy to work with! I enjoy helping make their dreams come true
- Married almost 30 years to husband, Myran with three wonderful children
- I enjoy spending time with family, vacations and relaxing on the deck in the summer
- Tell me a joke when you call me – if you can make me laugh, I’ll send you a free microfiber windshield cleaning rag
- I love traveling. Always looking for an available jump seat. Preferably to the places I want to go.
President/CEO of RRSB since 1978
- CFI/Commercial Pilot/Multi Engine/Seaplane/Instrument, with over 6,000 hours as PIC
- AOPA/EAA/American Bonanza Society/MN Seaplane Association/Recreational Aviation Foundation member
- Airport Authority Member – Hillsboro Regional Airport (3H4) & Fertile Municipal Airport (D14)
- Past Board Member – North Dakota Aviation Council
- Landed in 43 states, 9 Canadian provinces
- Best guess at how many times he has flown to fish in Canada: 50
- Best guess at how many times he has told his wife about fishing in Canada: 30
- Has flown to the Arctic Circle in a 185 floatplane 4 times to camp
- Random Fact: I am a certified Ice Diver.
Over 10 years Loan Officer experience
- EAA/AOPA member/ MN Seaplane Association
- Commercial Pilot/Seaplane/Instrument/Tail dragger, just shy of 700 hours TT as PIC
- Had my share of “oh-crap” moments flying.
- Engine sudden stoppage over a large lake.
- Icing over another Great Lake….in the clouds.
- I touched the gear switch while on the ground once. Nothing happened.
- I have specifically flown at ‘high’ altitude to have passengers sleep (radio peace)
- Landed in 27 different States, 28 if you include Canada, which I can see from my porch
- PIC to Oshkosh 6 times (1x Bonanza, 1x Cessna 182, 2x Cherokee Six, 2x Piper J3 cub)
- Favorite aircraft to fly: 1941 J3 Cub
- Aircraft I will own one day: an Air Cam….with an insulated canopy. Hail MN!
Over 7 years Loan Officer experience
- Private Pilot/Seaplane/High-Performance/ Complex with over 180 hours PIC
- Working on Instrument Rating
- Landed in 12 States and 2 Canadian Provinces
- Favorite Aircraft: Amphibious Piper Super Cub PA-18-180 Wipaire 2100 Floats
- Over 60 Hours logged of Canadian Wilderness Seaplane ‘recurrent training’.
- I have experienced premature GPS failure in the mountains. Saved by a cell phone w/foreflight.
- I catch really big fish.
- Volunteer Fireman (7 years)